MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY (EU)
MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY (EU VERSION)
Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty is applicable to products sold under “HereO” brand and to related accessory products. In case of any conflict between the terms and conditions displayed here and the documentation in the sales package of the product, the terms and conditions included in the sales package shall prevail.
This Limited Warranty is in addition to, and does not affect your legal (statutory) rights under your applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products.
KGPS Ltd (hereinafter “Manufacturer”) provides this Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty (“Warranty”) for the genuine product (the “Product”), which Manufacturer has released for sale in the European Union, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, and Turkey (“Covered Countries”) since 2015.
This Warranty is distinct from any statutory rights under any mandatory consumer protection laws of your country applicable to you. It is intended to grant you specific, and as the case may be, additional rights, within the limits of what is permissible under such law, and does not limit the rights you may have under applicable statutory product warrantee provisions. You may have other rights based on local laws during or after the Warranty period. These rights are not excluded by this Warranty.
From the date the Product is sold to an end-user for the first time, as evidenced by the original proof of purchase, Manufacturer warrants the Product is free from defects in materials and workmanship (“Defects”) as follows:
- Twelve (12) months for the main device for accessories sold separately or included in the sales pack of the main device excluding batteries; and
- Six (6) months for all batteries, unless otherwise specified in the Product user guide.
During the warranty period, Manufacturer will, in a reasonable time, remedy the Defect free of charge by either repairing or replacing the defective Product or the defective part of it at its option provided that you have informed Manufacturer of the Defect before the warranty period expires. When repairing or replacing your Product, Manufacturer may use new or re-conditioned parts or products.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no repair or replacement will renew or extend the warranty period. Original or replacement parts or replacement Products provided under this Warranty will be covered by this Warranty for the remainder of the original warranty period or for sixty (60) days from the date of repair or replacement, whichever is longer
Manufacturer does not warrant that IPR technology preinstalled by or on behalf of Manufacturer in the Product (or subsequent updates and upgrades) (together “Manufacturer software”) will meet your requirements, work in combination with any hardware or software not provided by Manufacturer, is uninterrupted or error free or that errors are correctable or will be corrected. For Manufacturer software related errors, Manufacturer will make available the latest version of the Manufacturer software for reinstallation on your Product or, if that would not be possible, another remedy, which in Manufacturer’s reasonable discretion, satisfactorily addresses the error. Some Manufacturer software may be subject to separate license terms that are available with the software or your local section of www.herogfamily.com
Please always back up all data and content stored on your Product before taking your Product in for service since service activities will erase all data from your Product
- Limited Warranty.
Manufacturer does not provide any warranty for the following:
- User guides;
- Any (i) normal wear and tear, (ii) GPS defects in your Product that are within the scope of industry standards;
- Errors or damage caused by: (i) misuse or not using your Product in accordance with the user guide, such as if the Product has been exposed to moisture, to dampness or to extreme thermal or environmental conditions or to rapid changes in such conditions, to corrosion, to oxidation, to spillage of food or liquid or to influence from chemical products, (ii) using your Product with, or connecting it to, any product, accessory, software, or service not manufactured or supplied by Manufacturer, (iii) any products combined with your Product by a third party, (iv) damage or errors caused by hacking, cracking, viruses, or other malware, or by unauthorized access to services, accounts, computer systems or networks; or (v) other acts beyond Manufacturer’s reasonable control.
This Warranty is not valid:
- Outside of the Covered Countries;
- If your Product, or the software it runs on, has been (i) opened, modified, or repaired without Manufacturer’s authorization, or (ii) repaired with unauthorized spare parts;
- If your Product’s serial number has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or if these are illegible in any way;
- If you refuse to give possession of the Product to Manufacturer for repair and investigation.
If this Warranty does not cover your Product or the issue based on which it requires service, Manufacturer reserves the right to charge for the repair or replacement of your Product, as well as a handling fee.
- LIMITATION OF MANUFACTURER’S LIABILITY.
- Damages or losses of any kind whatsoever resulting from or relating to loss, damage or corruption of kid’s data and tracking, even if such loss, damage, or corruption was a result of a Defect in your Product; and/or
- Damages or losses of any kind whatsoever resulting from or relating to loss, reduction, interruption, suspension of GPS signals.
- Loss of profit, products or functionality, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings, increased costs or expenses, or for any indirect, consequential or special loss or damage.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Manufacturer’s liability shall be limited to the purchase value of your Product.
The limitations in this clause 4 shall not apply in case of Manufacturer’s negligence or intentional misconduct or in case of death or personal injury resulting from Manufacturer’s proven negligence.
- If a hereO Product, whether purchased online or from a retail store or other vendors, is found to contain Defects please review this and ensure that the alleged defect is covered by the Limited Warranty. If it does and you wish to make a claim under the Limited Warranty (a “Warranty Claim”), [please follow the instructions below:]
- To make a valid Warranty Claim, you must, (i) deliver the hereO Product, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by hereO at www.hereofamily.com/returns; and (ii) only in case you have purchased the hereO Product from a retail store or other vendors – accompany the delivered hereO Product with proof of purchase details.
- Upon receiving the hereO Product, hereO will examine the hereO Product and ensure whether the Warranty Claim is justified.
- You will be responsible to backup any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the hereO Product.
- It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service, and hereO will not be responsible for any such damage or loss.
- For specific instructions on how to obtain warranty service for your hereO Product, please visit www.hereofamily.com/returns.
- OTHER IMPORTANT NOTICES.
For further information on your Warranty, as well as information needed to process your warranty queries, please visit www.hereofamily.com