HEREO WATCH 30 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEED RETURN POLICY
This Return and Refund Policy is valid only for customers buying from our online shop. Other customers should contact the retail stores for their own in-store return policy.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply contact hereO Customer Support (email@example.com) within 30 days of your order’s delivery date to request a full refund.
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested from our customer support team within 30 days of your order’s delivery date. To request an RMA, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returned product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged).
- All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
- Returned product(s) must be sent in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT) are not refundable.
- Customers are responsible for shipping charges and shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product while in transit to hereO. We recommend that you use a tracking service for your protection.
- If you return your product to hereO (a) without an RMA or (b) without all parts included in the original package, hereO retains the right to either refuse delivery of such return or charge you for the missing parts and/or accessories.
HEREO LIMITED WARRANTY
In order to be eligible for service under our Manufacturer’s Warranty (EU), Manufacturer’s Warranty (US) or Manufacturer’s Warranty (Non-EU / Non-US ), you must do the following:
- If your hereO watch is not functioning properly, please contact hereO Customer Support at email@example.com. They will help determine whether your hereO watch requires service. If it does, you will be provided with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and instructions on how to return your faulty device.