If you’re an Apple user, you might be wondering how to watch Apple TV on Samsung TV. Luckily, there are a few different ways you can do this. In this article, HereO’ll show you how to watch Apple TV on Samsung TV so you can enjoy all your favorite shows and movies.
- 1 Which Samsung TVs Support the Apple TV+ App?
- 2 How To Watch Apple TV On Samsung TV?
- 3 How to Watch Apple TV+ on Other Samsung TVs
- 4 How do I Sign Into The Apple TV App On A Samsung TV Or Projector?
- 5 Enjoy Apple TV+ From the Comfort of Your Couch
- 6 FAQ
- 7 Conclusion
Which Samsung TVs Support the Apple TV+ App?
According to the Apple TV+ device page, the Apple TV+ software may be downloaded on the following Samsung smart TVs:
- QLED 8K Q9 and Q8 Series from Samsung (2019, 2020)
- QLED 4K Q9, Q8, Q7, and Qx Series from Samsung (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Samsung UHD 8, 7, 6, and 5 Series (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- FHD/HD 5,4 Series Samsung (2017, 2018, 2020)
- Serif Series by Samsung (2019, 2020)
- The Frame Series by Samsung (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- The Sero Series by Samsung (2019, 2020)
However, there is one thing to keep in mind. You won’t be able to receive the full Apple TV+ experience if you have a 2017 model of one of these compatible TVs. While the app has the same name and design, it only allows you to stream Apple TV+ movies and episodes. You can’t rent, purchase, or view material from the iTunes store or other third-party channels, as you can with Apple TV+ in other places.
Nonetheless, this is preferable to nothing. Even though Apple TV+ was released in November 2019, it took Apple over two years to release the app for older Samsung TVs. Apple should continue enhancing the Apple TV+ experience on older Samsung TVs and hopefully support additional models.
How To Watch Apple TV On Samsung TV?
If your Samsung TV is a 2019 model or newer, Apple TV+ is likely bundled by default. As a result, all you have to do is choose the Apple TV+ icon from the home screen.
You’ll need to download the app from the Samsung app store on a 2017 or 2018 Samsung smart TV. Navigate to Apps from the home menu, search for Apple TV, and download the app. Once installed, you may add it to the home menu for quick access.
Follow the on-screen steps when you activate the app. You may use your phone to sign in with an existing Apple ID or establish a new account. If you don’t already have an account, you may be able to acquire Apple TV+ for free if you don’t already have one.
How to Watch Apple TV+ on Other Samsung TVs
Don’t worry if your Samsung TV isn’t on Apple’s list of approved smart TVs. You can still download the Apple TV+ app by using a different device.
For example, if you possess a PlayStation 4 or 5, and Xbox One, or an Xbox Series S/X, you may install the Apple TV+ app on those devices.
You may also acquire a Chromecast with Google TV, a Roku, or a Fire TV stick. All of these streaming devices support the Apple TV+ app.
Suppose you don’t possess any of Apple’s other supported devices. In that case, you’ll have to watch Apple TV+ on your phone or computer or hope that the firm will eventually support a wider variety of Samsung TVs.
How do I Sign Into The Apple TV App On A Samsung TV Or Projector?
You must have an Apple Music or iTunes account before logging in to the Apple TV app. If you’ve never used Apple Music or iTunes before, you’ll need to create an account in the Apple Music app on your phone or iTunes on your computer.
- Go to the Apple TV app and pick it.
- Select Settings, followed by Accounts. Select Sign In, followed by Sign In On Mobile Device.
- There are two ways to sign in. Navigate to the Apple TV activation page on your phone, input the code on your screen, or scan the QR code.
- To finish the sign-in procedure, follow the on-screen prompts. Note: If you need additional information or assistance signing in, please contact Apple Support.
Enjoy Apple TV+ From the Comfort of Your Couch
Now that you know how to watch Apple TV+ on your Samsung smart TV, you can sit back and enjoy all of the fantastic programmings. Dickinson, The Morning Show, Ted Lasso, and others are all waiting for you.
Can I get Apple TV on my Samsung TV?
The Apple TV app is available on most Samsung Smart TVs released in 2019 and after. Go to apple.com/apple-tv-app/devices/ for a list of particular Samsung Smart TV models that support the Apple TV app. to launch it, then sign in with an Apple ID if requested.
Which Samsung TV has an Apple TV app?
The Apple TV app is available on certain Samsung Smart TVs, Lifestyle TVs, QLED 4K and 8K TVs, the Premiere projector, and the Freestyle from 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2023.
Is Apple TV compatible with all TVs?
To view Apple TV+, you must have access to Apple’s TV app, which was previously accessible exclusively on Apple hardware: iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV (now available on Macs). However, it is now accessible on almost every smart TV and operating system.
To watch Apple TV on a Samsung TV, you’ll need to connect the two devices using an HDMI cable. Once connected, you’ll be able to access all of your Apple TV content on your Samsung TV. Thanks for reading!