If you’re new to your Samsung watch, you may be wondering how to turn on Samsung watch. Here’s a quick guide to get you started. First, find the power button on the side of the watch. It may be recessed, so you may need to use a sharp object, like a paperclip, to press it. Once you’ve found the power button, hold it down for a few seconds until the watch powers on. And that’s it!
How To Turn On Samsung Watch?
If this is your first time using the Galaxy Watch, you must first turn it on. If the battery died and you didn’t connect the Watch to the charger in time, you may need to restart it.
To switch on your Galaxy, follow these steps for ” how to turn on Samsung galaxy watch”:
1. Press and hold the side bottom button (the Power and Home key) for a few seconds until the Samsung logo is displayed on display.
If you are using the Galaxy Watch for the first time, you also need to download and install the Galaxy Wearable app (on Android) or the Samsung Watch app for your model (on iOS). The Samsung Galaxy Fit, for example, has a distinct app from the Galaxy.
2. Wait for the watch to start up.
Why Is My Samsung Watch Not Turning On?
If your Samsung Galaxy Watch does not come on after pushing and holding the power button, the gadget may need to be charged. The battery is likely almost dead, in which case you may charge it using the dock or a suitable wireless charger.
Here are some troubleshooting tips to assist you to switch on your Galaxy:
1. Make sure you have a charging station or adapter compatible with the Samsung Galaxy. Your Galaxy may not charge properly if you do not use a Samsung-approved wall or device charger.
2. Charge the Galaxy Watch using your current charger or a new one. When there is a charging problem, the LED on a Samsung Wireless Charging Duo Stand or Wireless Charging Pad will blink red. A message may also be shown on the watch.
3. To soft reset the watch, press and hold the Power and Home buttons simultaneously until a rebooting message displays. If your Watch is already turned on but stuck or unresponsive, you may need to power cycle or reset it. Please wait until the gadget has completed its power cycle before checking whether its performance has improved. If it hasn’t, you might attempt a factory data reset.
4. Perform a factory reset to erase all user settings and restore the device to factory defaults. To execute a factory reset or factory data reset, you must be able to access the smartwatch’s device settings. You will be unable to continue if it is shut off or would not turn on. In such a scenario, your only option is to contact the Samsung Support Center.
Before doing a factory reset, make a backup of any vital data saved on the device. All user settings and the material will be erased.
5. If everything else fails, contact the Samsung Support Center to make a service or support request.
How to Factory Reset the Galaxy Watch
Here’s how to do a factory reset on the Galaxy:
1. Navigate to the Galaxy Watch Settings.
2. Go to General > Reset.
3. Select Reset.
4. Scroll down, and press Reset once more. When prompted to confirm, press the V to proceed or the X to cancel.
5. Wait for the device to reboot after completing the reset procedure.
If none of these troubleshooting techniques work and your Galaxy still won’t switch on, your next step should be to contact the Samsung Support Center.
Some relevant posts:
- Vtech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX2: Is It Perfect For Kids?
- How To Install Sim Card Smartwatch: Step By Step Guide 2023
- How To Get Scratches Out of Smartwatch 2023? Top Full Guide
- Why Is My Smartwatch Not Connecting To My Phone 2023?
- How To Change Band On Smartwatch: Step By Step Guide 2023
- Galaxy Watch 4 Vs Classic: Top Full Comparison
- Galaxy Watch 3 Vs 4 2023: Top Full Guide
- Galaxy Watch 4 Vs Active 2: Top Full Comparison 2023
How do I turn on a Samsung Galaxy 3?
Press and hold the Power key (also known as the Home key) for a few seconds to switch on a Samsung Galaxy 3 if your Galaxy 3 watch is not responding, press and hold the Power and Back buttons for around 10 seconds.
How do I turn on a Samsung Active 2?
To turn on the Galaxy Active 2, press and hold the Power button (also known as the Home button) for a few seconds. To switch off the Galaxy Active, press and hold the Power button and then hit Off.
How do I turn off auto-pause on my Samsung Watch?
To disable the auto-pause function on a Samsung Galaxy, click the Home button to access your applications. Toggle off Alerts by selecting the Samsung Health app, scrolling down, and tapping Settings > Workout Detection. To disable auto-pause for a specific activity, go to Workout Detection > Activities to Detect. Choose an activity and toggle off Alerts to disable auto-pause.
To turn on your Samsung Watch, press and hold the power button for a few seconds. Your watch will vibrate, and the display will turn on. If you’re having trouble turning on your watch, make sure it’s charged and try again. Thanks for reading!