If you need to know how to uninstall apps on Samsung galaxy watch, there are a few different ways to do it. You can either use the Watch or connect it to a compatible smartphone and use the Galaxy Wearable app. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to uninstall apps on your device.
- 1 How to Add Apps to Samsung Galaxy Smartwatches
- 2 How to Uninstall Apps On Samsung Galaxy Watch
- 3 FAQ
- 4 Conclusion
How to Add Apps to Samsung Galaxy Smartwatches
To install new applications to your Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Galaxy Store app on the phone connected to your Galaxy Watch.
2. Navigate to the ‘Watch’ tab.
3. Look through the various applications or use the search button to discover one in particular.
4. Finally, put it in place.
That’s all there is to it. You can do it using either the Samsung Galaxy Wearable app for Android or the Samsung Galaxy Watch for iOS.
To locate additional applications for your watch, go to the “Discover” or “Apps” sections.
How to Uninstall Apps On Samsung Galaxy Watch
Uninstall Apps Using Galaxy Wearable
Following the installation of a few programs, some of them may be harmful or completely worthless. To get rid of them, do the following:
1. Launch the Samsung Galaxy Wearable app.
2. Navigate to “Apps.”
3. “Manage applications.”
4. Tap the trash bin in the top right corner of the screen.
5. Next, choose the applications you wish to delete and press the “Uninstall” button.
Just bear in mind that you won’t be able to remove specific pre-installed programs. You may conceal them by opening the Samsung Galaxy Wearable app, navigating to the “Applications” section, selecting “Manage apps,” and hiding any apps you never use.
Uninstall Apps Using The Watch
1. To remove applications from your watch, go to the Apps screen and choose the program you wish to uninstall.
2. Place your finger on the screen and keep it there. Touch and hold the app if you’re using the Galaxy Watch4 or Watch4 Classic.
3. Then, press the Delete symbol, followed by the checkmark to confirm—Tap Uninstall and then OK on the Galaxy Watch4 or Watch4 Classic.
It is important to note that if the Delete icon or Uninstall option does not display, it signifies that the software cannot be deleted.
Some relevant posts:
- Vtech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX2: Is It Perfect For Kids?
- How To Install Sim Card Smartwatch: Step By Step Guide 2023
- How To Get Scratches Out of Smartwatch 2023? Top Full Guide
- Why Is My Smartwatch Not Connecting To My Phone 2023?
- How To Change Band On Smartwatch: Step By Step Guide 2023
- Galaxy Watch 4 Vs Classic: Top Full Comparison
- Galaxy Watch 3 Vs 4 2023: Top Full Guide
- Galaxy Watch 4 Vs Active 2: Top Full Comparison 2023
- How To Turn On Samsung Watch? Top Full Guide 2023
What Apps Can I Put on my Galaxy Watch?
The Galaxy Store for Samsung Galaxy Smartwatches, like Android phones and Google Play, has many applications to pick from. Some of the most well-known are:
- Camera One
- Samsung Health
- Always On Heart Rate
- And more.
Does Disabling an App Free up Space?
Stated, no. Hiding/disabling pre-installed programs will not affect your storage. After all, you’re not uninstalling the software. It is still present. You’re just concealing it.
On the other hand, removing third-party programs will undoubtedly free up some space.
What Apps Should I Delete?
Whatever you believe is useless. It is entirely up to you to make that decision. There’s no need to get rid of any particular programs.
Many users abandon Spotify because it often fails to function properly or prefer to listen to music on their phones. However, this is a question of personal tastes and requirements.
What Preloaded Apps Can I Delete?
Unfortunately, preinstalled applications on Samsung Galaxy Watches cannot be deleted. You can conceal some of them by following the steps in our instructions above, but you won’t be able to erase them.
Even if you discover a method to do that – which is often done with Android smartphones by rooting them — there’s a great risk you’ll damage something and brick the watch. It has occurred to us with several gadgets in the past when exploring.
One of the great things about having a Samsung Galaxy Watch is that you can customize it to suit your needs. And one way to do that is to uninstall apps that you don’t need or use anymore. This can free up storage space on your watch and make it run more smoothly. It can also help prolong the battery life. So if you’re not using an app, it’s best to uninstall it. Thanks for reading!