- hereO Family
Fossil watches are a popular choice for those who want a stylish and functional watch. However, many people are unsure how to use a Fossil watch with three dials.
This article will provide a step-by-step guide on how to use Fossil watch with three dials. By following these simple instructions, you will be able to get the most out of your Fossil watch
What Are Dials?
The watch’s dial displays the time. Each timekeeper has a different dial. Some timepieces have three subdials, which show the day, date and month. Manufacturers are working to improve dials to be more valuable and attractive.
Many people may have 3 dial watches. Some people don’t know how to set fossil timekeepers that display time, date and day. You don’t have to worry about it; there are steps you can take to adjust your timepiece.
What are subdials?
Subdials are dials that are placed under watch dials and dials. You can track minute, hour and second time zones, dates, months, or combinations. These subdials are used mainly in multifunction or chronographic timekeepers.
Subdials make timekeepers look more fashionable. Registers also refer to chronographic subdials. Subdials increase readability by showing hours, minutes, and seconds separately.
How To Set Up A Fossil Watch With 3 Dials
There are 3 dials on the chronograph and multifunction timekeepers. You can use the same steps to adjust the chronograph and multifunction timepieces with 3 dials. Follow the below steps to adjust the day and time.
Multifunction fossil watches with time and day settings
- Move the crown to the third place.
- It should be rotated clockwise.
- Cycle through the hours and adjust the day (the day will change after two complete crown rotations).
- Day to set day by rotating crown
- Restore the crown to its normal position
Time adjustment in chronograph 3 dial watch
- If the date setting on your chronograph is not available, you can move the crown to the second position.
- If the chronograph timekeeper has a set date, move the crown to the third position.
- Rotate the crown to set the time
- Next, push the crown back into the standard one position.
Setting The Time On A Fossil Smartwatch
A wear OS system powers the fossil smartwatch. An Android smartwatch can be set to adjust the time, date, and time zone. To adapt your smartwatch, you can follow these steps.
Steps to set up a fossil smartwatch
- You can adjust the time by sliding the screen towards the bottom.
- Go to the settings
- If you don’t see any settings, swipe left.
- Next, navigate to system settings.
- Choose a date and time, and then set your time settings
- You can also turn on automatic date and time or an automatic time zone.
- You can manually adjust the time by turning off the automatic settings
- Manually adjust time, date, and time zone.
The smartwatch can also be set up to display the time. Only select date and hour from the settings, 24-hour format, or 12-hour format.
Fossil watch date setting
It is easy to set the date on a fossil timekeeper. There are three types: standard, multifunction and chronograph. We’ll show you how to adjust the date for different timekeepers.
- Guide 1: Set a date for standard fossil timepieces
Most fossil standard watches have two hands. There are two subdials for the second and the date. The formal timekeeper has a crown that can be pulled to adjust the date. Depending on the model, this crown can then be rotated clockwise or anticlockwise. Once you have set the date, return the crown to its original position.
- Guide 2: Set a date for the multifunction timekeeper
Multifunction timekeepers have three to two subdials. A multifunction timepiece can be adjusted by following a procedure. Rotate the crown according to the model by removing the crown from the number 2 position.
Once the date has been set, please return it to its original position. The date will remain the same on the next day, even if it is changed between 10:00 PM and 1:00 AM.
- Guide 3: Set the date on a timekeeper chronograph
Two chronograph timepieces are available: one with a stopwatch and one with both a date and stopwatch. Only some chronograph models have date settings.
Pull the crown out to adjust the date on these models. Rotate it clockwise until you see the next date. Once you have set the date, return the crown to its original position.
How To Set A Factory Setting For A Fossil Watch
You can wipe all data from your timekeeper by going to its factory settings. A factory reset will not affect data in your Google account. It will not wipe your tablet or phone. Follow these steps to reset the timepiece.
Steps to reset the factory timekeeper for fossils
- To power up the display, press the middle crown.
- Again, press the button to return to the app menu.
- Go to Settings
- Select disconnect & reset
- To confirm factory reset, click on the checkmark.
- You can remove the timekeeper setting from your Bluetooth settings during this process.
Connect it again with your phone after the reset to use your timepiece. After connecting your timekeeper to the phone, you can download the apps again from the Play Store.
This section focuses on stopwatch adjustment and solar-powered watches.
Stopwatch Adjustment In A Chronographic Timepiece
How to use a stopwatch
- Two buttons on the crown of the chronographic timepiece with a stopwatch are A and B.
- To control split time, press the A button.
- To control split time in a chronographic watch, press B.
- To reset the fossil chronographic clock keeper, press the B button
Stopwatch adjustment 1/10 Second Hand
- Move the crown to the third place.
- Next, press the A button. This will reset the stopwatch 1/10 seconds to the “0” position.
- The hands will change position with each pressing of button A
- Keep the button pressed if you need to move your hands quickly.
- For the internal circuit to be reset, remove the crown and press both buttons simultaneously for two seconds.
- Release the buttons, and in seconds, 0 will be returned to you.
- After setting the crown back to one,
How To Adjust Solar-Powered Watches
Although rare, some people may own a solar-powered timepiece. The solar-powered timekeeper can also be set with dates. The method of setting the solar-powered timekeeper’s date and time is different. Let’s look at selecting the time and date of a solar-powered timekeeper.
The solar-powered timepiece can be set to adjust the time.
- When the second hand is at 12 o’clock, pull the crown to the second place.
- Rotate the crown until the hour- and minute hands are adjusted.
- When setting the hours and minutes to the desired time, consider A.M. and P.M.
- Set the timer for the desired time by adjusting the hands four to five-time ahead.
- Once the process is completed, return the crown to its original position
How do I adjust the date?
- Take the crown and move up to number 1.
- Rotate the crown until you adjust the date.
- Move the crown to position 1
It is simple to set the time and date. If the date changes, you can move the hour hand 12 hours. You must ensure that the date does not change between 9:00 PM and 1:00 AM. It would help if you did not attempt to change the date between these hours.
If you are looking for a suitable for your child, see this guide: Best Kids Smart Watch
How can I get my Fossil watch working?
You can change the battery for a traditional watch. You can also change the battery for a hybrid smartwatch. Resetting a touchscreen smartwatch is possible.
How can you set up a Fossil digital watch?
These are the steps to change the time on your Fossil watch.
- The crown, the small knob at the top of the watch’s head, should be pulled out of the watch.
- To adjust the hour or minute hands, turn the crown.
How can I connect my Fossil watch with WIFI?
Select one of these options: Enter on your phone. Enter on your watch.
- Manually add a Wi-Fi Network.
- Press the on-screen button to activate the. Power /
- Click the. Click the Settings icon.
- Tap. Connectivity.
- Tap. Wi-Fi.
- Tap. Connect.
- Click on the link to read the disclaimer.
Is there an app for the Fossil watch?
Fossil Smartwatches App will be your best friend. It syncs with the smartwatch to allow you to get notifications, track activity, sleep, control music, and much more, all from your wrist every day.
By following these simple steps, you will be able to enjoy your Fossil watch for years to come. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions about using a Fossil watch with three dials.
HereOfamily hopes that this article was able to answer all of your questions.